Who can take part in GLA:D?
Individuals who have joint problems from the hip and/or knee that have resulted in them being diagnosed with hip or knee OA.
- Individuals who have had joint problems due to other reasons, for example:
- Inflammatory joint disease
- Sequelae after hip fracture
- Individuals whose other symptoms are more pronounced than the osteoarthritis problems, for example:
- Chronic, generalized pain
- Individuals who do not understand English
However, a GLA:D-based program can be helpful for people with a range of conditions. These criteria apply to inclusion for data collection.